Thanks and Acknowledgements
Leicester Arts & Museums Service would like to thank Renaissance East Midlands for providing the funding to make this community engagement project possible.
Also we would like to thank Leicester Libraries for their help and commitment to allowing museums to work in a number of the Cities wonderful libraries. We have only worked with a few of the many community groups that use the libraries on a daily basis, for them the library is a central part of local life.
We also wish to thank:
- Southfields Library Staff
- Jaqui Sexton who runs the Homework Club
- The Homework Club at Southfields Library
- The Living History Unit for providing such a wealth of information
- Daniel Smith
- Philip French
- Leicester Central Library Staff
- Living History Unit Archive
- Leicester and Leicestershire Record Library
- The Story Of The Saff – A History of the Saffron Lane Estate, Leicester – Cynthia Brown, available to borrow from Leicester Libraries
- Google Maps
- A Home of Our Own – Bill Willbond, available to borrow at Leicester Libraries